Tuesday, January 3, 2017

My 2016 Beauty Favourites


Happy 2017!! Wow long time no post! The past couple of months have been an absolute blur with work and travelling and just enjoying the Holiday Season. I hope you have all had a wonderful Holiday and Happy New Year. For my first post of 2017 I thought it would be nice to reflect on some of the beauty products I constantly reached for in 2016. Some of these items were released in 2016 and some were released in previous years.

Here we go!

  • Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation - lightweight demi matte finish and is long lasting
  • Essence Pure Nude Highlighter - gives a very natural glow
  • ABH Master Palette by Mario - love the shades and pigmentation of this palette
  • Benefit They're real mascara - I tried this out for the first time in 2016 and love it!
  • ABH That Glow Kit - Gorgeous highlighter kit!
  • Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation stick - great coverage and easily blendable
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer - one of my HGs
  • MAC Peachstock Lipstick - Amrezy made me get this one
  • MAC Oyster Girl Lipglass - Amrezy made me get this one too
  • Sephora Passionate Blush
  • Clinique Ginger Pop Blush
  • ABH Craft Liquid Lipstick
  • Colourpop Dopey Liquid Lipstick
  • Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • ABH Dainty Lipgloss
  • SLMissGlam Kabooki Glam Brush - Love love love this brush for applying my powder. This one came with me on Vacation.

And those are all of my faves for 2016. I would love to hear what your favourites are! 

XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...