Friday, April 8, 2016

My Colourpop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lip Collection

From Left to Right - Beeper, 1st Base, Mars, So Low,
Creeper, Chilly Chilli, Donut, Sundae

These liquid lips definitely dry MATTE. They last a good couple of hours on my lips and I recommend that you exfoliate and moisturize prior to application. My favourites from my collection have to beeper & creeper. They rhyme! haha... These colors are pretty much at the opposite side of the spectrum. Beeper is a mid tone taupe and Creeper is a bright red. I loves me some red lips!

Overall, I really like these ultra matte liquid lipsticks. Swatches are down below!

What are your fave colours from the Ultra Matte collection? I really want to try the ultra satin lippies soon too!

XOXO




From Top Left to Bottom Right:
Beeper, 1st Base, Mars, So Low,
Creeper, Chilly Chilli, Donut, Sundae



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...