It's April and Spring is here! The weather here has been really on and off. Some days have been cloudy and some have been sunny and quite warm. I love the Spring and Summer months. So for the month of March I've been loving a mix of oldies and new goodies.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 - in love with the rose gold tones
- Nivea Men Shave Balm - amazing primer and cheap compared to some other brands out there
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation - medium buildable coverage. I am almost done with this bottle! I've used it almost everyday in the month of March.
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot - One of my HG products that I fell back in love in as a eyeshadow base
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - by the huge dent you can see that I've really enjoyed this product
- Milani Rose D'oro Blush - gives a pretty glow
- Kat Von D - Bow & Arrow Liquid Lipstick! Finally got my hands on this gorgeous neutral lip color and am in loveee
- ABH Dainty Lipgloss - so ABH launched fully at Sephora in March and I went HAM on their products. This is one of my favorite lip gloss at the moment.
- MAC Soar Lip Liner an oldie but a goodie
Those are my faves for the month of March. Would love to hear and see what you guys have been loving! Tweet me, comment below or Like! our page on Facebook.