Friday, April 4, 2014

March 2014 Favourites


Seriously, this year is going by way to fast. I can't believe it is April already! Only one month and 5 days left til my birthday eeps. Anyway... I am going to stop rambling and start talking about my favourites from March!

I found a new love in march and that would be the BB Cream from Garnier, I just love how it feels on my skin! For the rest of my faves and to see more pictures keep on reading...

  • Garnier BB Cream this one is for combo / oily skin
  • MAC Lipstick in Reel Sexy (orangey) & I Like it Like That (Lavender)
  • Maybelline Elixir in Blush Essence - I am in love with Maybelline elixirs and the way they feel on my lips
  • Maybelline Lipstick in Blushing Beige (Repeat Fave)
  • NYC Sunny Bronzer
  • NYX Blush in Pinched
  • BH Cosmetics ItsJudyTime Palette - Love the colors in this!
  • Loreal Members only Nailpolish
  • Pure Seduction Body Spray - Smells soooo goood!
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero
Those are all my faves for the month of March, what have your faves been? I would love to know! Leave them down below or tweet / facebook / instagram me :) You know the drill! 

XOXO








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...