HOLY SMOKES! Where did February go?! Seriously though this month went by super fast, I really can't believe we are almost 1/4 through the year... Anyways... on to the favourites before I start rambling too much and it becomes March favourites haha...
For the month of February I tried to go a little more natural / neutral colours. I am officially in love with the Hourglass ambient light powders and am so happy that I was able to get my hands on this trio. Here are a few of my other faves:
- Urban Decay Naked Basics - this has been in my faves before but I love the neutral / matte colours in this palette
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush - I use this to apply my foundation almost everyday!
- Buxom Gloss in Dolly
- Rimmel Scanaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude
- NYX Blush in Mocha
- Maybelline Lipstick in Blushing Beige
- MAC MSF in by Candelight (Limited Edition but I think Soft & Gentle is close to it)
- Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine - Keeps my lips smooth in the crazy cold and dry weather we have been having
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
What were your favourites for February? And what are you guys looking forward to in March? :) I am excited for SPRING!!! Can't wait to get into spring clothes and wear some more colour! More pics after the jump! Until next time...