Friday, December 7, 2012

November Favourites 2012

November Favourites YAY!

MUFE Lipstick in #30

Swatches of products mentioned bellow!

My facourites for the month of November! Wow, the months are just flying by... For the month of November I tried to keep it simple with the eyes and lips. I have been going for more neutral looks lately and here are the products I have been reaching for the most:

  • Real Technique Brushes: The Blush & Buffing brushes are the BOMB! Love them and they make applying make-up so fun hehe
  • MUFE Duo Matte Powder in #209:  Awesome product! I bought a back-up during the Sephora VIB sale
  • MUFE intense lipstick in #30: Lovely neutral pinkish colour. I am really loving MUFE lipsticks
  • Maybelline Master Drama liner in Coal Commander
  • MUFE Aqua eyeliner in #16L
  • Lorea La Couleur infalible eyeshadow in Tender Caramel & Goldmine: These are great products and the gold one is awesome for holiday looks!
  • MAC Blush in Pinch O' Peach
Those are my faves for the month of November. What have yours been? Tweet me, Facebook me or just leave a comment below :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...