Friday, November 30, 2012

Haul: Sephora VIB Sale... MUFE, YSL, Benefit & more!










So... I went to Sephora twice and picked up a bunch of items during the Sephora VIB sale. I am pretty happy with my choices BUT definitely need to calm down with the make-up buying... (Even though I just bought a MAC blush yesterday eeeps). Here is a list of the items I purchased from the sale:

  • Urban Decay Customizable Palette
  • Urban Decay e/s in Sin (Love this e/s and although I have it in my Naked palette... I needed a single one too)
  • Urban Decay All Nighter spray (I have always wanted to try this and finally caved in)
  • Benefit The Pretty Committee (I got this primarily for the Stay Don't Stray primer, the rest were bonuses)
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara (I heard so much about this mascara and wanted to try it out) 
  • Benefit gloss in Hoola
  • YSL Le Teint Touch Eclat foundation (Medium kinda dewy coverage which I am liking)
  • YSL Rouge Volupte in 29
  • Sephora Eye Lash Curler
  • Stila Kajal Liner in Onyx
  • Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten
  • MUFE Natural Lipstick
  • Tarte Blush gift set
That is all I purchased during the sale, if you guys would like a review on any of these products let me know :) If you guys purchased items during the sale too let me know what you got in the comments below!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...