Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Revlon Lip Butter Haul!


From left to right: Creamsicle, Peach Parfait, Lollipop, Tutti Frutti, Gumdrop

There was a sale at my local drugstore for Revlon Lip Products and they were priced at $3.99 each so I decided to buy some more because I really liked the ones that I originally purchased. At first I only purchased Creamsicle, Peach Parfait & Tutti Frutti but then I came back at night and purchased Lollipop & Gumdrop. My favourite out of the bunch has to be Peach Parfait. Its a gorgeous everyday lip color and it is also the one that Emma Stone is wearing in the ad. Lollipop definitely was the most pigmented out of the bunch with Tutti Frutti coming a close second. Overall, I am happy with my purchases but I think I should lay off buying lip butters for now until I finish some of them :) What are your favourite lip butters? Comment bellow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...