Friday, March 16, 2012

Lip Combo of The Moment

MAC's Fuji Pink Sheen Supreme Lipglass & Blankety Amplified Creme Lipstick

Swatches: Fuji Pink (top) Blankety (bottom)

MAC's Blankety

I went to MAC a couple days ago and wasn't really looking for anything but I saw the lip color "Blankety" and had heard some raves about it on Youtube. So, I decided to try it out in the store and I fell in love with it. I think its a pretty nude and went with my skin tone pretty well (NC35). I also wanted to try the new Sheen Supreme Lipglass (although I'm not too big of a fan of the packaging) so I topped of "Blankety" with "Fuji Pink" and I really liked the combination on my lips. The Sheen Supreme Lipglass' aren't a sticky formula like some other lip glosses. The lasting power on the lips of both products was quite average, but I think its a nice everyday neutral combo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...