Saturday, December 22, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Collection

From left to right: Lovesick, Sweetheart, Charm, Smitten, Honey & Cherish

From left to right (swatches): Lovesick, Sweetheart, Charm, Smitten, Honey & Cherish

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season :) I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would just share my mini collection of Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stains and some of my thoughts on the product.

Some of the balm stains are more pigmented than others which are the brighter ones like Lovesick & Smitten. I found that Lovesick lasted a good time on my lips while some of the other lighter colours such as Charm didn't last as long. The application is quite smooth and I don't mind the slight pepperminty scent that it has. I didn't find the product too drying on the lips but I like wearing a little lip balm underneath just in case. At the moment I have been using Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine underneath and it is working quite well for me.

Overall, I think the balm stains are a great product. For staying power I would lean more towards the brighter colours but if you don't mind a little less staying power than the lighter colours are beautiful as well :)
Has anyone else tried these products? If you have any tips and insights please leave them down below!

xoxo Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...