Wednesday, September 14, 2016

August Favourites 2016


Where has Summer gone? I swear it was August like 2 seconds ago and poof now it's the middle of September?! Soon it will be October and Halloween! Who's excited? To be honest I can't wait for the fall weather to roll in and all the comfy sweaters that come with the change in weather. I am super late on my August faves, but better late than never right?

  • ABH Contour Kit - I have been loving the banana shade in this kit to set my under eyes
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - amazing coverage and goes on so smoothly
  • NARS Orgasm Blush - one of my OG faves
  • MAC Lip Liner in Boldly Bare - gorgeous everyday lip colour
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara - it's something about the brush that makes me love this mascara
  • MAC Nylon Eyeshadow (shown in my MAC quad) - I've been loving this as my brow bone and inner corner highlight
  • Loreal Infalliable Matte Foundation - where have you been all my life?!
  • Maybelline Blushing Nude lipstick - I love my nudes ;)
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics - I've been reaching for this more and more for an everyday matte look
And... those are all my faves for the month of August! Bye August! it's been real... Now, you have to tell me what you guys have been loving! So, reach out through social media or comment below!

XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...