Summer is officially here and the weather is heating up. For the month of June I have been loving bright sheer lips and a bit of a copper glow. We can't forget that glow life too! Here is a list of what I have been LOVING!
- MAC Amber Lights E/S
- Urban Decay Sheer Lipsticks in Streak & Anarchy - I believe they have these in the new Vice lipsticks too!
- ColourPop Blush in Prenup
- ColourPop highlight in Smokin' Whistles - did anyone get their hands on Churro?!
- ColourPop E/S in Amaze - Already hit pan!!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - this stuff sticks on!
- W&W Brulee E/S great for blending
- NYX E/S in Fireball
- One of my HG mascaras - Cover Girl Lash Blast in the original Orange packaging. This stuff won't budge.
- Physicians Formula Argan Oil - I've been getting into oils recently and this one is pretty good. I also like their argan oil lip oils.
Those are all the products that I have been loving for the month of June. What have you been enjoying? Let me know!