Wednesday, February 17, 2016

January 2016 / Recent Favourites


Hello! So, I am super late on the whole January favourites. I mean where did half of February go? It has been a pretty busy month and a half for sure. Starting 2016 off with a bang. I've been trying out some new products as well and falling back in love with some old faves. And here they are...

  • BH Cosmetics x Carli Bybel Palette - OMG! So gorgeous and the highlighters are on point!
  • Milani Baked Blush in Rose d'Oro
  • Nivea Men After Shave Balm (for Primer)- NikkieTutorials made me do it and I love love love it... even the slight man sent which eventually goes away ;)
  • UD Naked Skin Foundation
  • Loreal Voluminous Mascara - Oldie but a goodie!
  • YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis in #7
  • Revlon Matte HD Lipcolor in Devotion
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - for brightening up the face
  • ABH Brow Wiz - took this on vacation and love it!

And that concludes my extremely late January favourites. What have you guys been loving recently and is anyone else a bit overwhelmed with all the new products coming out? LOL 



XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...