Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August Favourites 2015


I can't believe August is over and Summer 2015 is coming to an end. On the other hand I can't wait for Fall... vampy lips, boots and comfy sweaters. The month of August I was obsessed with lip products (ok I am always obsessed with lip products) and I really loved shopping my collection. Some of the products that I fell in love again with were the Revlon balms! I love me some jumbo pencil lip products because they are easy to apply and come in so many pretty colours and finishes. Now... enough with my babble and on to my faves!

  • Colourpop Super Shock Blush in Prenup
  • Colourpop Super Shock Highlighter in Smokin' Whistles
  • ABH Artist Palette
  • MAC Plumful L/S
  • Physicians Formula Blush (isn't the packaging sooo cute!!)
  • Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation (fell in love again with this one!)
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart
  • Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Coquette
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Audacious
  • Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar
I've really been loving pops of color whether it be on the eyes or on the lips. What have you guys been loving in the past month? Would love to know!

XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...