Yay! It's that time of the month again... FAVES time :) But where the heck did July go? Seriously! The Summer needs to slow down a bit. The weather here has bee gorgeous and hot hot hot but this summer is just flying by so fast. So many things to do so little time. This past month I have been really enjoying highlighting & bright pops of colour. Whether it be on my lips or eyes. Here are a few of my faves from the month of July.
- Hourglass Ambient Light Palette - For that strobing life
- ABH Tamana Palette - awesome pops of colour in this palette
- Rimmel Bronzer
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop
- Maybelline Lipstick in Ravishing Rose
- Milani Lipstick in Rose Hip
- Maybelline Lipstick in Shocking Coral
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - love this for my no make up / lazy day looks
- Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara
- ABH Sweet Talker Liquid Lipstick
- Urban Decay Naked Basics
These are just a few of the items I have been loving. What have you been loving this past month?
Let me know in the comments below or via any of my social media contacts.