Tuesday, August 4, 2015

July 2015 Favourites


Yay! It's that time of the month again... FAVES time :) But where the heck did July go? Seriously! The Summer needs to slow down a bit. The weather here has bee gorgeous and hot hot hot but this summer is just flying by so fast. So many things to do so little time. This past month I have been really enjoying highlighting & bright pops of colour. Whether it be on my lips or eyes. Here are a few of my faves from the month of July.

  • Hourglass Ambient Light Palette  - For that strobing life
  • ABH Tamana Palette - awesome pops of colour in this palette
  • Rimmel Bronzer
  • Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop
  • Maybelline Lipstick in Ravishing Rose
  • Milani Lipstick in Rose Hip
  • Maybelline Lipstick in Shocking Coral
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - love this for my no make up / lazy day looks
  • Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara
  • ABH Sweet Talker Liquid Lipstick
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics
These are just a few of the items I have been loving. What have you been loving this past month?
Let me know in the comments below or via any of my social media contacts.

XOXO








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...