It's that time of the month again! Woooo... and also this is my 100th post :) For the month of May I got into bronzing a bit more. In the warmer months my skin tends to get a little more oily / combo so I tend to gravitate to dryer / matte products. These are some of my faves for the month of May:
- NYC Sunny Bronzer - So affordable and such an awesome product! This is like my third one.
- Quo by Orly Nailpolish in Femme Fatale - gorgeous neon pink
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless
- MAC lipstick in Candy Yum Yum #AllPinkEverything
- Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation - Golden Beige (helps with my oily / combo skin)
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder - I like the consistency of this
- Lorac Pro Palette!!
- Sephora Blush - Orange Punchy Sunbaked
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
I have been really loving these products for the month of May. I would love to know what all of you have been loving :) I enjoy reading your comments and getting ideas! So, please leave them below...