I know, I know... I'm horrible and super late with this! So sorry! The month of January & February has been super busy for me. I know that is no excuse for neglecting my blog though. I need to manage my time better... Anyways, enough with the rambling and excuses and on to the faves from January which was about half a month ago! Time is flying! For the month of January and February I have been trying to "shop my stash" and bring back some items that I have been neglecting.
- Rimmel Wake-Me Up Foundation - I really like this foundation :) Will definitely repurchase once I finish up some of my other foundations
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero
- Urban Decay Eye Primer in Sin - pretty champagne base!
- Nars Orgasm blush - I finally hit pan on this baby :) Been using it all week!
- Nivea Pure & Natural Lip Balm in Mint & Minerals - my lips have been so chapped this winter so this lipbalm has been awesome for me.
- The OG Urban Decay Naked Palette - I've hit pan on the colour sin!
- MAC Naked Lunch - this is my second one & one of my holy grail eyeshadows
- Lancome Definicil Mascara
- Maybelline Nude List Lipstick - I am liking the nude collection
- Victoria's Secret - Pure Seduction body spray - Got this during the semi annual sale and am loving it!
Those are all my faves from January / half of February. I would love to know what your current favourites are! Let me know below. More pictures after the jump. Until next time...