Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!


I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday! I am so sorry for not posting recently, I have been pretty swamped with work and the holiday season. One of my resolutions for this year is to post more on my blog and be a little more active on my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook page. I am determined to make this year really great. 2013 was a good year for me but I want 2014 to be even better!

Do any of you guys have a New Years Resolution /  Resolutions? I would love to hear them! So, please leave a comment or tweet me @LuvabellCouture

Some things that are coming up on the blog hopefully in the next week or so haha:
  • New Layout for 2014
  • December 2013 Favourites
  • Best of 2013 Beauty Products
I am also up for any other post ideas you would like to see on this blog! Wishing you all an amazing 2014...
Until next time...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...