Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette



I know I said I would post this a few days ago (I purchased this palette over a week ago from Sephora and its just been sitting there) but as usual I have been bad and lost track of time. Bad Christina! But finally, here it is all swatches & all... The Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette. First off, I decided to purchase this one because I felt that the colors were more wearable than the original Vice palette that was released last year. The colors in the Vice 2 palette still had a good mix of neutrals & colors but I think that they are still wearable for every day.

The formulation of Urban Decay eyeshadows are one of my favorites as for the most part they are pretty creamy & pigmented. This palette in particular had some great pigmented shadows. Some were a little glittery / powdery but for the most part I thought the colors offered were pretty.

My faves from the Vice 2 palette have to be: Prank, Damaged, Toxic & Betrayal. If you have the palette too I would love to know which ones are your faves and not so much your faves. One of my least favorite shadows would be Shellshock, too me it was kind of powdery and to silver for my personal preference. Some of the lighter colors in the Vice 2 palette were a bit sheer but I think they are buildable :) For more pictures & swatches be sure to read on. 

Let me know what you guys think of this palette too!!





Swatches From Left to Right: Smokeout, Prank, Radar, Dope

Swatches From Left to Right: Lovesick, Madness, Damaged, Toxic

Swatches from Left to Right: Shellshock, Strike, Voodoo, Habit

Swatches from Left to Right:  Coax, Stash, Betrayal, Ambush

Swatches from Left to Right: X-Rated, Poison, Derailed, Rewind



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...