Friday, September 16, 2016

#UDVanCity Grand Opening & Sephora VIB Event Haul


September 10th was the Grand Opening of Urban Decay's first Canadian stand alone store @ Metrotown. The event brought together makeup enthusiast and bloggers to the store where they had meet & greets, gift cards for the first 100 in line and also a key that could potentially unlock 1 of 3 vault prizes. I unfortunately was not one of the lucky ones to get a vault prize or gift card. Nonetheless, the store opening was fun and I really enjoyed going through all of the Urban Decay products available. I picked up 3 items from the Grand Opening which were:

  • The Beached Bronzer
  • Vice Lipstick in Venom
  • Vice Lipstick in Shame
With my 3 purchases I was able to get a GWP which was a cute makeup pouch (pictured below) filled with some UD samples. 

On the same day Sephora was hosting an event to give early access to the upcoming Holiday collections. I didn't pick up any Holiday items but I did pick up a couple of lip & brow products.

  • Benefits Defined & Refined Brows kit - can't wait to use this! I've heard lots of good things about this product
  • ABH Liquid Lipstick in Dusty Rose
  • MUFE Lipstick in M401
With my purchase Sephora was also giving away a makeup pouch with a bunch of samples & deluxe samples (I <3 div="" samples="" sephora="">

Let me know if you would like any reviews on the products or swatches! PS. I am also hosting a giveaway on my Instagram @LuvabellCouture and am giving away a ColourPop quad in Beach Please. Be sure to check it out and enter!!

XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...