Friday, May 24, 2013

MAC Temperature Rushing Collection 2013


I dropped by my local MAC store yesterday for the Temperature Rising launch day and picked up some summer goodies. One thing I wanted was a grinder from the collection as my MAC golden grinder is almost ready to back to mac. So, bronzed was my main mission of the day. I then got side tracked by the blush haha. The colors were too pretty to pass up. At the end of my visit I came out with...
  • Pro longwear bronzer in Nude on Board
  • Two blushes in Hot Nights and Ripe for Love
  • Lipglass in Liquid Passion

Overall, I think it was a nice collection :) I passed on the eyeshadow quads because I already have similar colors. Let me know if you want any swatches or more pictures of the collection!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...